Δευτέρα 7 Μαΐου 2018

PLAN WITH ME FOR MAY - ΣΧΕΔΙΑΣΕ ΤΟ ΜΗΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΟΥ

PLAN WITH ME FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 


Good afternoon , good morning , good night my ladies , how are you? Todays topic is one of my favourites. PLANNING!!!I m so excited and i just cant hide it !!! I love my agenda and my planning for the month, week routine !!! I seriously believe that my agenda is my brain , without my agenda i am lostttt!!!!
I use my planner - agenda for a lot of things ,if you want to talk more about the way i stay organised comment down bellow .
  • So , in the first days of each month i put my planner down and i begin to fill each ,date , meeting, doctors appointment , work appointment , writting appointment and now upload days that i know i have for sure.
  • Then ,  i write in the notes section everything i need to know about this month and every birthday,name day in its place.
  • Last but not least , i put some stickers if there is something i need to celebrate or if i have some space, so my planner is beautiful in the inside as well , even though this one doesnt need it , its amazing anyway!! .
I didnt tell you much about my planner , because i dont know if you want to know and i dont want you to get bored . My planner is from Santoro London and i am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with it .I use the Santoro planners for 2 years now and i am obsessed!!!
If you want to do more planning with me comment down bellow,i have more to tell you about how i organise my week and how i organise my planner in general . i will leave a photo of my planner so you can admire it too.
Thats all for today , it was a short one but i will wait for your feedback , if you want to discuss it more :) 
Have a wonderful Week and a very tasty Monday like your coffeee!!!
Love, 
R.
 thats my baby!!! :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...