Δευτέρα 1 Ιουνίου 2020

CHILDREN APPROVED !

CHILDREN APPROVED ! 
 
Hello, how are you beautiful ladies of the internet , HAPPY JUNE !!!  from this day one i will turn a page to my blog and i will make it as children possible approved . I am a teacher and thats my goal to be the best teacher i can possible be and help as many children and mothers i can ! 
I am here my blogs name is dreams and hopes right , my dreams and my hopes are to be the best teacher , to be a good person and help as many children and their mothers as i can ! 
I will persue my dream and i will keep hoping that i can make a change , thats my purpose in this life , i lost it in some point but now i understand , i am not an influencer , i am a teacher , i love children and i want them to achieve the best in life because every child deserve it ! 
Every children is different , together we are going to find out how we can help our little stars to be huge , to be happy , to be curious , to be happy to learn and spend time with them in the process ! I have the experience with every age thats why we are going to talk and do everything we can for every age ! 
I will tell you ideas , i will tell you solutions and i will tell you how to help your child ! 
Every child is special with his own needs and with his own skills ! 
Lets discover them and support them ! 
Your own personal teacher ! 
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT MORE THIS WAY ! 
ALSO VERY SOON THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EMAIL DEDICATED FOR THIS REASON SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE MORE PRIVATELY AND I CAN SEND YOU SOME EXERCISES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU ARE INTRESTED IN ! I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND YOU DECIDE WHAT DO YOU WANT . 
THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING HERE ! 
SEE YOU SOON ! 
ALSO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD IN ENGLISH NOT EVERY WEEK I WILL UPLOAD ONCE IN ENGLISH AND ONCE IN GREEK 

ALSO SLOWLY SLOWLY YOU WILL SEE SOME OTHER CHANGES ON THE PROFIL OF THIS BLOG 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...