Κυριακή 2 Ιουνίου 2019

HOW TO PRIORITISE SO YOU CAN REACH YOUR GOALS - ΠΩΣ ΝΑ ΒΑΛΕΙΣ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΑΙΩΤΗΤΕΣ

HOW TO PRIORITISE



Hello my friends , todays topic as you already have read its about  prioritizing
As we discussed in the previous post in order to achieve our dreams and hopes for this life , we need to prioritise first and then plan .
What i mean by prioritise , in a piece of paper write down what steps you need to make to get closer to your dreams . Then write how you can incorporate those steps in your daily life . For example , i want to be an expertttttt in Special Education , so every day i try to make time to study . I get up earlier than usually and I take care everything sooner so I always have at east 30 minutes free to study and do some research on the subject . 
I wake up everyday and I do everything I need to do so I wont be distracted later when I study . When you can put them first 
what I mean is , if you have a chill day and you only have a small amount of work , do first in the morning what you have to do for your goals . Its not always easy but its something you can do when you can . For example in your to do list there is the task to reply to some emails , you can do that on specific day an d keep this time you spent the last few days to study for example ,k don't let anything that can wait ''eat you precious time ''  Time is limited its even more limited if you have a child , a home ,a husband , work and all that jazz in your mind , so . 
Lets talk about one of my days 
every day I work , I have to clean my house ( at least the dishes and do my laundry ) , cook , prepare for my work and correct papers , That's all I have to do but I have also things and activities inside my day that I have to do to reach my goals . I want to study for special education, I want to study my Italian and I want to be a better teacher for  my kids , so what should I do ? I also want to eat healthier and exercise more , I want to read my books and relax , where can I fit all these in y schedule ?

I decided that I had to wake up earlier than I used to so ,instead of 10 I wake up every day at 8 o'clock .  I drink my coffee and read a chapter from my book and then I exercise , then I do everything else that needs to be done so at 12 o clock I am cooking . While I am waiting for my food to be cooked I study or I am correcting some papers . Try even the hard and full days to find time for you and your dreams you are worthy it and your dreams are worth fighting for !!!

Now about planning , I cant go into details but I promise Bri , there is going to be a new blog soon all about it !!
See you soon my friends thank you for everything , you are amazing !!
Love ,

R

HAPPY JUNE MY FELLOW GEMINIS !!! 


@RaniaBlogger : Twitter
dreamsandhopesforlife@yahoo.com   : email

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/coffee-marathon-episode-18-how-about.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/love.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/03/10-1-ways-to-lift-your-mood-10-1.html
https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2018/05/happy-mothers-day.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/05/words-of-motivation-when-you-need-it.html
*i dont own any of the pictures




















ΠΩΣ ΝΑ ΒΑΛΕΙΣ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΑΙΩΤΗΤΕΣ



Καλησπέρα φίλοι μου , τι κάνετε; Το σημερινό θέμα όπως είδατε αφορά την οργάνωση και την ανάγκη για να βάλουμε προτεραιότητες μέσα στην ημέρα για να οδηγηθούμε με σταθερά βήματα στην επίτευξη των στόχων μας . 

Όπως συζητήσαμε και στο προηγούμενο άρθρο , για να πετύχουμε τα όνειρα μας πρέπει να βάλουμε προτεραιότητες και μετά να οργανωθούμε .
Τι εννοώ με τις προτεραιότητες ; Σε ένα χαρτί γράψτε τα βήματα που πρέπει να κάνεις καθημερινά για να σε βοηθήσουν . 
Μετά γράψε πώς μπορείς να τα βάλεις μέσα στην ημέρα σου . Για παράδειγμα εγώ θέλω να μαθαίνω συνεχώς για την ειδική αγωγή  ,έτσι καθημερινά προσπαθώ να βρίσκω χρόνο για να διαβάσω . Σηκώνομαι νωρίτερα καθημερινά , φροντίζω ότι χρειάζεται να γίνει ώστε να έχω τουλάχιστον 30 λεπτά ελεύθερα να διαβάσω και να κάνω την έρευνα μου . 
Ξυπνάω κάνω τα πάντα που πρέπει για να μην έχω κανένα πρόβλημα . 
Όταν μπορείς Βάλτα πρώτα 
Αυτό που εννοώ είναι όταν έχεις μια ήσυχη μέρα και λίγη δουλειά να κάνεις , κάνε πρώτα πρώτα αυτά που πρέπει να γίνουν για να βρίσκεσαι ένα βήμα πιο κοντά στα όνειρα σου .

Δεν είναι πάντα εύκολο το ξέρω , όταν ειδικά οι υποχρεώσεις είναι πολλές άλλα είναι κάτι που μπορεί να γίνει . 

Για παράδειγμα μια δουλειά η οποία πρέπει να γίνει είναι να απαντήσεις τα email σου , μπορείς να το κάνεις σε μια συγκεκριμένη μέρα , ώστε ο χρόνος που αφιερώνεις γιαυτο καθημερινά να αξιοποιηθεί αλλού . 

Ο χρόνος είναι πολύτιμος και περιορισμένος , αν έχεις παιδί , ένα σπίτι , ένα σύζυγο , δουλειά και όλες αυτές τις υποχρεώσεις , γι αυτό φρόντισε να κάνεις το πρόγραμμα σου βολικό και ευέλικτο για σένα , δυστυχώς δεν μπορώ να σου πω ακριβώς τι να κάνεις , μπορώ να σου δείξω μόνο το δρόμο , όλα τα άλλα είναι στο δικό σου χέρι . 

Για παράδειγμα μια μέρα δική μου χωρίζεται σε πολλές υποκατηγορίες , πάντα όμως μέσα στις 7 ήμερες της εβδομάδας βρίσκω στις 5 χρόνο για τα όνειρα μου . Έκανα τις κατάλληλες αλλαγές στο πρόγραμμα μου , όπως για παράδειγμα να θυσιάσω μερικές ώρες ύπνου ώστε να βρω χρόνο να αξιοποιήσω δημιουργικά .  Βρες τι θες για σένα και μετά πρόσεξε μια μέρα το πρόγραμμα σου , θα βρεις που υπάρχει χώρος για αλλαγή .



Μια είναι η δική μου συμβουλή , προσπάθησε όταν ακόμα και οι μέρες σου είναι γεμάτες , να βρεις το χρόνο για τα όνειρα σου , γιατί όπως έχω ξανά πει , αυτά σου δίνουν ενέργεια !!

Τώρα φίλοι μου όσο αφορά την οργάνωση και το σχεδιασμό θα τα πούμε σε ένα επόμενο ποστ . 



Θα σας δω σύντομα , να είστε κάλα ΚΑΛΟ ΜΗΝΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ και χρόνια πολλά σε όλα τα ΔΙΔΥΜΑΚΙΑ !! Είναι ο μήνας μας !! 

Με αγάπη , 

Ρ. 

@RaniaBlogger : Twitter
dreamsandhopesforlife@yahoo.com   : email

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/coffee-marathon-episode-18-how-about.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/love.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/03/10-1-ways-to-lift-your-mood-10-1.html
https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2018/05/happy-mothers-day.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/05/words-of-motivation-when-you-need-it.html


*i dont own any of the pictures







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...