Παρασκευή 10 Απριλίου 2020

WHO AM I ? QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

WHO AM I ? QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS 



Hello my friends , how are you today ? Todays topic is a little different , yesterday as i was laying on my sofa and i was watching youtube videos , i caught myself thinking , who am i ? What can i incorporate on my everyday life ? What can i do to look like those organise , fit and always happy people , what am i dong with my life ? What can i do as Rania to be better ? Do i have to look like Kalyn or Alison or another youtuber ? am i watching their videos to copy them ? Orrrrr.......

The truth is in a point of my life i wished to be them or what they show on the internet to be exact , this happy life , that they dont eat an extra piece of pizza and they feel guilt of eating it or they have a craving and they give in and they feel guilt for once again or when they got nervous  and anxious because they have a lot of bills to pay and not enough money or because they might feel that something is wrong and its their fault , i was watching the beautiful part of the internet and that i wanted to copy....
But another question is ...... are we the same ? is what we are watching in the internet true or to be exact is the only truth or there is more ?So i thought careful and i still watch youtube videos because i find them really inspiring and refreshing to watch beautiful and inspiring content but the thing that changes now is i know who i am ! Dont get fool i am not saying that i dont lose my path once in a while and i find myslef wonder once again  the only difference is now i know who am i and what i want from my life in the beginning i felt really angry with myself for letting down my dreams my purpose in life to mimic someone elses dream and life .

i am a teacher and i am proud , i have a wonderful husband ( to be ) and i have a life that its beautiful and the most important i am healthy as i can be , so its in my hands to deal with every situation that comes on my way and follow my dreams , my dreams not someone elses .

i watch youtube videos to get inspired for my morning routine as an engaged girl and tips and  inspiration in general for my night routine or how to get better at something or to learn some new things that if it was another case i wouldnt have known anything about them  , such as yoga !


My point here is , my friends , that now with the covid-19 around as that we stay in the house its very easy to get in trouble lets say and lose our path , i want you to know that it is ok just remember who you are and what your dreams are and in the end with a little effort you will find your way back !

Also , remember that you are watching thebeautiful part of the internet not eveyrthing you dont have a 24 hours camera inside their house and also dont compare them with you , you probably live in a different country ,you dont have the same opportunities but also this doesnt mean you can create them !
i read these days an amazing book that unfortunately for you its in greek so i cant really help you but i can discuss with you the most important parts of it in another nlog post.

Thats all for today , thank you for reading my thoughts for once again , i am happy that you are here and i appreciate each one of you .Stay safe andif you need me comment down bellow and i will be answering i promise !
Love
Rania

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...