Δευτέρα 30 Μαρτίου 2020

TELL ME HOW THIS TIME WILL FLY BY ?



TELL ME HOW THIS TIME WILL  FLY BY ?



Hello my friends , how does the time fly by now in carantine ? 
Let me tell you if you let yourself you are going to regret it because as the great Aristotel said humans are political animals , that means we need to be near people all the time . So let me tell you that if you let yourself you will not do anything and you are going to be depressed , i know its a very difficult time , i send my condolences to the families who had lost a part of the family and its the fault of coronavirus . So its our duty to these people to stay inside and take care of ourselves and our families and the people around us . 
So , what are you doing now that you stay inside the house ? Whats your routine ? Did you read my latest posts to get some inspiration ?
For me thank God that i have my fiance and he keeps me sane , i wake up , i do some yoga , i do some journaling ,some reading and i get ready for my day and i try my best to stay active . if you dont do anything and you just watch tv and netflix , you will eat non stop and then you will feel awful that you ate and you will feel even more depressed . 
Stay active , do something , search in the internet for inspiration . I dont say that if you want to watch movies ,series all day and eat its a bad thing ,you can do it but do it only once in a while dont spend your days like that , its not healthy for you ! 
Look around you for inspiration ! 
Also because as we said those days might make you feel like sh....dont let yourself sink , look for help , you can find help through some hotlines and online , just search it ! 
I am here to remind you that after all these ends with the help of God life will go on , you need to remember that and take care yourself . Eat fruits , eat veges , drink vitamins and lots of water , work out , go outside in your balcony and get some vitamin D ! 
Tell me how is you routine , i really want to know ...
Thats all for now my friends 
Stay safe and sane 
Love
R

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...