Τρίτη 17 Μαρτίου 2020

#STAY_INSIDE

#WE STAY INSIDE 

Hey friends , how are you today ?Todays topic is some ideas for us now that we have to stay home , i gather some ideas for you . 
  • you can play board games with your family , enjoy each others company . 
  • begin the hobby you wanted to start so long but you never had time 
  • If you have a child spend time with your kid , teach him something , play , laugh and talk to him 
  • read ! Its the best way to escape your room without living your house . there are so many intresting books to read and enjoy them . i have so many books to read and i am so excited that i want to start all of them . Would you like some book recommendations ? let me know down bellow . i will leave my goodreads account details if you want to check my lists andjoin me .
  • Begin writing , journaling whatever makes your makes your soul feel free and happy and light , for me journaling or just writing your thoughts on paper its the best thing for your mental health ! 
  • Work out inside your house , thank God internet is full with home work out videos ! We will continue living our lives ( i pray for all of us ) after all these ends so we need to remember to be health . 
Thats all for now my friends stay tuned , i will be back very soon and more organised .
Be safe and pray for all of us , your pray has power lets join our prays for the whoole planet that needs them right now !
Love




https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/83040236-dreams-and-hopes-for-life


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...