Τετάρτη 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

2019 - 2020

             
                2020


We are one step from a new year from a new page from a new life , right ?
Actually , no ! We are on step from 2020 but are we really near to a new way of life ?
Did you ask yourself what you will do this new year that is coming ? I m pretty sure you did , or if you havent done it yet you will ,but reaching the end of the year did you check last years list ?
Yes or no ?
I havent done it and i wont do it because i know in my heart that i havent achieve anything in my list , so i decided to do a new step from the year that is coming . I will make a vision board , i know what i want to achieve this year and i wont write it  , i will make it visual !
Also , these few last days i feel lost , i feel tired maybe its because these days are the last days of the year and i start thinking about the year that passed . To tell you the truth for me 2019 was a pretty intense year , i have bad things and the best things to remember , i made steps that i hope they will change my life .
I want to have more faith this year that comes , i want to be able to trust that everything is happening for a reason , i want to be able to trust that one door closes and another one is opening .
I worry ! i worry a lot !
I am afraid in my life , i am afraid that i start to look and feel just like my father , i worry about everything and i dont want to ! i felt so afraid in my life that i want to stop it , i had enough !

I want to achieve more , i want to enjoy my life !

Also i am afraid of the changes ! I want to change a lot , i want to make a move forward but i am afraid to tell you the truth !

Tell me my friend ? What are your thoughts about 2020?
Tell me how do you feel about this year ? how do you feel about 2019  , are you willing to change ?
Are you willing to move forward with me !



GOODREADS :

Dreams And Hopes For Life

@RaniaBlogger : Twitter

dreamsandhopesforlife@yahoo.com   : email

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/coffee-marathon-episode-18-how-about.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/love.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/03/10-1-ways-to-lift-your-mood-10-1.html
https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2018/05/happy-mothers-day.html

https://dreamsandhopesforlife.blogspot.com/2019/05/words-of-motivation-when-you-need-it.html






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...