Παρασκευή 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

ARE YOU AFRAID ?

ARE YOU AFRAID ?



Are you afraid ?
i am ! 
I am afraid , i am afraid of everything but i dont want to be afraid! 
I am afraid and i am trying not to be , i have learnt in my life from an early age that i have to be a fighter ! I am a fighter . I survived through the sickness and death of my father by myself, i survived the life after his death and now i am fighting to get the life i deserve ! 
I am afraid because until now i was protected lets say from the warmth of my house but now i want to find myself and that will happen when i leave this house . 
My biggest fear is the money.I am afraid , i dont want to end up just like my mother or suffer just like my father , i want to be free to enjoy my life and have money and dont worry about this subject. 
My biggest goal in 2020 is not to be afraid and since i have learnt this fact from 2012 , i am a fighter and i am a survivor and i am also very persistant ! 
When i want something , i achieve it! 
So my dear girl , you can achieve everything you want ! 
you are a survivor , i am sure you got through worse than me i am pretty sure but you are a woman and since i am a woman , i am sure that you can do and everything you want , you can survive everything ! 
A new day is coming in every part of this world , there is no chance that you wont survive , you are a woman my love , so you are a survivor ! You are a fighter ! From the beginning you got conceived and you were born , your fate is to be a fighter , so fight ! 
Conquer your fears and fight for the life you deserve ! 
So , make your life's mission  to make this year that comes the best !!!
Actually dont start from 2020 , start now !!!
Love,
R.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...