Τρίτη 16 Απριλίου 2019

BOOKS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL AND MAY - ΤΑ ΒΙΒΛΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΜΗΝΑ ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΙΟ

BOOKS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL AND MAY




Hello my friends how are you today ?
Todays topic is the next four books i want to read on this month that is coming and the next one as you probably read on the title .
I would really loved if you let me any suggestions for good books on the comments down bellow .
So lets start , for these two lovely months i ve picked two romantics and two selfhelp books .
I read my non fiction book in the morning so it can help my brain to learn something new from the ht so it can relax me and have beautiful dreams . 
begining of the day or to give me motivation for the day thats starts and i read my romantic book at nig
For April in the mornings i read a book that i really dont know if it exists in english , i know for sure that you can find it in spanish , its called Déjame que te cuente" (Let Me Tell You) (2002) from Jorge Bucay . Because i finished my March books earlier i began reading this book , so far its so intresting , its about a psychotherapist who helps you by telling you some interesting stories , like farytales . So far , so good!! For these April nights i have the Mystery Man from Kristen Ashley , its a book for grown ups , i suggested only if you are 18+ because it has some scenes for adults .
For the month of May i also have two books on my list . The first one is called The life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Knight Sarah , i havent read it yet but i ve heard so much about another book of hers " You Do You'' and i figured it will be good !! And my romantic book for May is the Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire . I think its really good.
Thats all for todays blog post . I hope you like it . Please leave me some book recommendation i really need them .
See you soon .
Love
R.


@RaniaBlogger : Twitter
dreamsandhopesforlife@yahoo.com   : email



*i dont own any of the pictures

DO YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF BLOGS OR DO YOU PREFER THE OLD STYLE ?
Please let me know on the comments !!















ΤΑ ΒΙΒΛΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΜΗΝΑ ΑΠΡΊΛΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΆΙΟ

Καλησπέρα , φίλοι μου τι κάνετε ; Το σημερινό μας θέμα είναι τα βιβλία που διάβασα , διαβάζω και θα διαβάσω για τον μήνα Απρίλιο - Μάιο . 

Κάθε μέρα προσπαθώ να διαβάζω ένα κεφάλαιο από δυο διαφορετικά βιβλία , τα βιβλία που διαβάζω τα διαλέγω με μεγάλη προσοχή και ψάξιμο . Τα συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα σε όλους σας εκτός από τα δεύτερα βιβλία που διαβάζω κάθε βράδυ που έχουν κάποιες στιγμές οι οποίες απευθύνονται σε ενήλικα άτομα . 

Τα βιβλία για τον μήνα Απρίλιο είναι τα Θα σου πω μια ιστορία από τον Χορχε Μπουκαι και το Mystery Man από την Kristen Ashley  και για τον μήνα Μάιο είναι τα  The life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck από την  Knight Sarah και το βραδινό μου βιβλίο είναι το Walking Disaster από την Jamie McGuire. 

Είναι και τα τέσσερα εξαιρετικά βιβλία χαλαρωτικά και έχουν και κάτι να διδάξουν . Τα συστήνω είναι πολύ όμορφα και καλά βιβλία με πολλά να σου πουν , αν τα διαβάσεις με προσοχή .

Σας Ευχαριστώ πολύ φίλοι μου , αυτά για σήμερα .

Με αγάπη 

Ρ. 

@RaniaBlogger : Twitter
dreamsandhopesforlife@yahoo.com   : email

*i dont own any of the pictures


 



\

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...