Δευτέρα 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

YOUR BUCKET

YOUR BUCKET 



Hello my friends , how are you today ? Happy Monday !
Todays topic is your bucket ! ( say what ?) Recently i taught a lesson in english which talked about an little animal with spikes and some other animals were making fun of him and the hedgehog had a bucket on top of his head , every time the other animals were making fun of him the bucket was filling with tears but every time his friends were saying beautiful and kind words to him the bucket was filling with flowers . So , it made me think , what are you filling your bucket with ??
What am i filling my bucket with ?
So the hedgehog was seeing his special features like disadvantages but! his friends saw them like advantages and beautiful things . So my dear , you how do you see yourself ?
Do you love these special features of yours or you hate them and you want to make them disappear ?

Do you fill your bucket with love , with words of forgiveness , with words of happiness ? If you dont try it ! Fill this special bucket of yours with love and you will see an enormous change in you ! Just try it! Leave all the negativity behind and you will see !

Love the others around you , show them respect , show them the love you will show yourself . You dont know the way ? Let a child show you the way , have you ever noticed that when a new child comes to school the children approach it and want to play with him be friends with him ? 


With what do you fill your bucket ? Do an expirement go in front of a mirror and see yourself what do you think ? With what do you fill your bucket ? I am 100 % sure that you didnt think anything good about you . 
I can understand that trust me i do ! trust me i really do but the thing is you need to understand a few things , first of all you are unique ! Love you because if you dont love you who will ? First we love ourselves and then we do whatever changes you want to do but do them for you my dear ! 
Go to the gym , exercise more , eat fresh food , eat veges and fruits but do it because you want to nourish your body and make it healthier not because you say the worst things to yourself when you look at you in the mirror ! Fill your bucket with love , happiness , flowers and appreciation !!

Thats all from me today my friends , see you soon , comment down bellow your thoughts i really want to read them 

love

R.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...