Σάββατο 18 Ιανουαρίου 2020

NEWS ABOUT THE BLOG ! - ΝΕΑ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΑ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΜΠΛΟΓΚ

NEWS ABOUT THE BLOG 





Hello friends , 

how are you ? long time no see ! i am going through a fase right now and i am tryng to find my way with our blog . So i was thinking to upload posts only in english every Monday and post only in greek every Friday . Last year i had more free time and i could write both in enlish  and greek and edit and upload it but right now i have so much on my plate , i want to do so much that its not easy for me . I want our blog to expand to be better to help people . I want this blog to be the best ! 
Please help me to do that ! 
Comment down bellow your suggestions and your thoughts ! Comment down bellow , i dont know why you dont comment , i want to hear your thoughts and your ideas on how to redo our blog  because its not my blog only , its about us ! 

thank you and i am waiting for you !

Love , 

R.



the pic isn;t mine 


Come say hello ! 

twitter : @RaniaBlogger









 ΝΕΑ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΑ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΜΠΛΟΓΚ 

Φίλοι μου καλησπέρα, τι κάνετε; 




Αποφάσισα κάποια πράγματα που αφορούν το μπλογκ και θέλω την γνώμη σας και την βοήθεια σας. Θέλω να αφιερώνω πιο ποιοτικό χρόνο στο μπλογκ και να γράφω ενδιαφέροντα άρθρα για σας. Θέλω να γράψω κάτι όμορφο για σας. Θέλω το μπλογκ να βοηθάει τους ανθρώπους και να μην είναι κάτι απλό, ίδιο με όλα τα αλλά. Θέλω λοιπόν την γνώμη σας και τις ιδέες σας, σχολιάστε τι είναι αυτό που θα  θέλατε να διαβάσετε.

Τέλος να σας ενημερώσω ότι πλέον θα ανεβάζω χωριστά άρθρα αγγλικά ελληνικά. Τα άρθρα στα ελληνικά θα ανεβαίνουν κάθε Παρασκευή! 





Ευχαριστώ πολύ 



Περιμένω τις ιδέες σας! 



Ελάτε να πούμε ενα γεια στο twitter 
 @RaniaBlogger



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A beautiful planning shop

 Hey guys how are you? I discovered a beautiful shop that you can buy beautiful planners for your day I really really love them I tried them...